Monday, September 21, 2009
Vitriol
What a no buys day this turned out to be. The Browns got schooled by the DENVER BRONCOS and I missed out on pulled pork due to laying on a bench for nearly three hours. Not a bad bench though. I left Franz's couch cushions out on the porch. I hope someone finds them before it rains. Also, I hate being dizzy. It's such garbage. I was feeling halfway decent most of today and then WHAM, wake me up before I fall down! Made me miss Road House too. I would seriously trade my left arm for not being dizzy ever again. And I'm left handed. I'd trade a leg and an arm. Or just both legs. Hell, I'll just be a torso with a head if it means never having to feel this way any more. So many solutions, most of them unrealistic. Because I know that if, for example, I cut my arm off, it wouldn't cure my dizziness. I'm just saying that if it were in my power to make that deal, I would do it in a heartbeat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment