Saturday, October 13, 2007

I'm a CLASSy guy! HAHAHAHA (It's early)

It was either before class or never for today's entry, as the schedule looks to be pretty packed and drunken. So you get sleepy, just waking up musings on October 13th. Lucky you!

Speaking of the day's schedule, here it is. Class, OSU game, Shaft-a-thon. The Shaft-a-thon has nothing to do with penises (penii?), and everything to do with Richard Roundtree, and briefly, Samuel L. Jackson. Why did John Singleton direct that remake? He had so much promise at one time. Actually, looking at his Wikipedia entry, he's made more questionable choices than that. 2 Fast 2 Furious? Really, John? Also, he killed a man with a car in August. Sober. He and Brandy should hook up.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sittin' Up In My Cell

LeBron hurt his shoulder in an exhibition game last night. Cleveland Indians karma is an especially nasty kind of karma. He should be okay, as it was said to not be too serious. Cleveland Indians karma is also smart enough to not shoot its sister teams in the foot.

My bed sheet ripped. I have another, and I put it on the bed a few days ago, but maybe I acted too hastily. Maybe it's time to go for a whole new style.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me=Getting Action

Speaking (briefly) of wrestling, Teddy Hart was released from his contract the other day. Not sure exactly why yet, but it's not the first time this has happened. It must be great to be so talented that you can be a fuck up for like ten years straight and people are still falling all over themselves to give you work. He's basically Randy Orton with a little less self-control. Not sure what this is going to mean for the proposed NEXT GENERATION HART FOUNDATION stable that was planned for Teddy, Harry Smith (Davey Boy's son) and Nattie Neidhart (that's right, the Anvil's daughter!), but hopefully his idiocy won't derail the latter two's prospects.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Coming soon to your very confused sexual fantasies.

I have to eat something. I may die otherwise. You know, if I continue to not eat something for a few weeks. Let's just nip that possibility in the bud though, huh?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Jenna Fischer: Shaking my HART to its very FOUNDATION every day of the year.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Brandy is in jail for that whole deal? I didn't remember if they pressed charges or not.

Unknown said...

Good update, man. Maybe pressure is the way to go. Enjoy your Saturday.

Funky D said...

Man, some of your best caption work today. "Sittin Up In My Cell?" ROFL.

Andy said...

Josh, charges were pressed. Not sure if it's still pending or not. One would assume given the pace at which the justice system moves.

Lee: I DID enjoy my Saturday, thank you. More to come.

Andrew: Much appreciated. I hope you saw the awesome Schrute farms breakfast spread below.

Anonymous said...

And how exactly did that bed sheet rip?

And what's your e-mail address?

Anonymous said...

Oh, right, and just in case you can't dig mine up.

jbpeters@ufl.edu

We have much to discuss. Like, why does your phone yell at me when I call it? And who are these so called friends of yours that don't believe in Samurai Pizza Cats? And what is a "toqwmztk" and why did I have to type it to make this post?