I don't remember that line, but then again, I've compressed ten and a half seasons (and counting) into about sixty days. Oh, by the way, I only got up to episode 15 before giving in to sleep. 11 to go, though the finale is a super duper triple sized ep.
6 comments:
Speaking of lives, It's been proven time and time again that reincarnation breaks no physical laws as we know them.
No idea what that means. Starting on Season 11, episode 6.
Update: Onto episode 13! Done by dawn? WE SHALL SEE!
I suppose that was a little obsure.This might help clear things up.
I don't remember that line, but then again, I've compressed ten and a half seasons (and counting) into about sixty days. Oh, by the way, I only got up to episode 15 before giving in to sleep. 11 to go, though the finale is a super duper triple sized ep.
Three left.
Post a Comment