If I had a thing to give you, I would tell you one more time that the world is always turning toward the morning.
Maybe you should hold off on more predictions. ;)Also, I found Eddy's book, hardcover, on WWE.com for like $6!
Yeah, I only nailed 7 of 11 fights at UFC 100. Boy is my face red.
I can't believe I did so well on the televised ones, and so poorly on the rest.Also, I've never heard of any of these chotches. Maybe that means none of them will set me into a tirade :)
Fedor and Josh Barnett are friends, so it's very unlikely that there'll be a lot of disrepsect thrown back and forth.
I take it Amanda wasn't impressed by Brock's antics.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Maybe you should hold off on more predictions. ;)
Also, I found Eddy's book, hardcover, on WWE.com for like $6!
Yeah, I only nailed 7 of 11 fights at UFC 100. Boy is my face red.
I can't believe I did so well on the televised ones, and so poorly on the rest.
Also, I've never heard of any of these chotches. Maybe that means none of them will set me into a tirade :)
Fedor and Josh Barnett are friends, so it's very unlikely that there'll be a lot of disrepsect thrown back and forth.
I take it Amanda wasn't impressed by Brock's antics.
Post a Comment