Friday, May 01, 2009

TV Thoughts

I don't know if anyone is watching Ultimate Fighter this season, but I did a total 180 on Demarques Johnson this week. I HATED this guy for the past couple episodes and absolutely could not wait to see him lose. Something about him this week made me turn the corner, and I'm not even sure exactly what did it. His little prayer to God to "fight well" was a nice touch though. I was sad to see Team U.K.'s winning streak come to an end, but if it had to, I'm glad Demarques was the guy who did it.

MMA
He's gonna drink some beers tonight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The US team for the most part is very unlikable. Although I must say that the UK team's camaraderie and unity is annoying. I can totally see Dana saying, "I know this is US v. UK, but you're going to fight each other now," in like two weeks.