Monday, May 04, 2009
RAW Is War is Porn... IN A BUN!
WWE 24/7 (now WWE Classics on Demand) is airing the first episode of their Monday Night Wars feature, from September 11th (never forget), 1995. This was the very first head to head battle between RAW and Nitro, and the second ever episode of Nitro overall. I'm planning on watching this before tonight's new RAW, and because it was 1995, each show only lasted an hour, for a tidy total running time of ninety minutes thanks to the miracle of NO COMMERCIALS. I've actually never seen much, if any, of this era's TV, as I was on wrestling hiatus from about 1993 until late 1997. Anyway, I'm going to watch this at about 8 o'clock, so if you want to see such battles as Alex Wright versus Sabu and Shawn Michaels versus SID, come on by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment