If I had a thing to give you, I would tell you one more time that the world is always turning toward the morning.
Don't you mean GRANDE?
No, anonymous. I did not.
Maybe Lucas and I can read to each other from that Guerrero bio you lent him.
Viva!
Cinco de Mayo is a day to celebrate Eddie's death, not his life.
Really wish I had gone with your celebration plans instead of the alternative. I am a white guy, after all.
Ah, but "el cusin:"You look like Guillermo del Toro, who is awesomely Mexican."prock" -- what they call me sometimes
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Don't you mean GRANDE?
No, anonymous. I did not.
Maybe Lucas and I can read to each other from that Guerrero bio you lent him.
Viva!
Cinco de Mayo is a day to celebrate Eddie's death, not his life.
Really wish I had gone with your celebration plans instead of the alternative. I am a white guy, after all.
Ah, but "el cusin:"
You look like Guillermo del Toro, who is awesomely Mexican.
"prock" -- what they call me sometimes
Post a Comment