Me: It's hard to actually express my feelings for that film in words, so I'll just say "yes."
Jeff: I saw it, didn't get the hype. Some of it was good, but I was like "that's it?"
Me: I'm sorry you feel that way. Give me credit here. I'm resisting the strong urge to cut all ties with you forever.

8 comments:
I guess I could see that being the opinion of someone who didn't see Ghostbusters until they were an adult, some 20 years after it came out.
Still not cool though.
redrah: what a scary cheerleader says
Or possibly a hot Ghostbuster gal.
I liked Ghostbusters too, but of all things to be passionate about...
She puts the HO in gHOstbusters. Very sexy!
I'd like to blast her with my proton pack.
This Jeff should be executed for crimes against Egon.
The whole time I'm reading that I'm thinking "Oh, man, Jeff is walking into a buzzsaw here."
Nice eye candy, Andy, and a definite upgrade from Sigourney (thrashing) Weaver. There's definitely no Dana, and I'd Egon her Spangler.
(Is "busting makes me feel good" too obvious a lyric drop here?)
Yeah, I thought so.
[kehnston zeddmore]
wv: cherte
Post a Comment