If I had a thing to give you, I would tell you one more time that the world is always turning toward the morning.
Okay, you're really going to need to sell me on why you're bothering with this one.
I like Harry Connick Junior. Also, it was between this and He's Just Not That Into You and this was half an hour shorter.
Good GRAVY that's like saying "I went with 'spike up the butt' because 'steel-toe boot to bare scrotum' just didn't sound that appealing."Why not NEITHER, sir? Why not NEITHER?;)ps - you my favorate "trider"
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Okay, you're really going to need to sell me on why you're bothering with this one.
I like Harry Connick Junior. Also, it was between this and He's Just Not That Into You and this was half an hour shorter.
Good GRAVY that's like saying "I went with 'spike up the butt' because 'steel-toe boot to bare scrotum' just didn't sound that appealing."
Why not NEITHER, sir? Why not NEITHER?
;)
ps - you my favorate "trider"
Post a Comment