Sunday, February 22, 2009

I just looked in the mirror...

...and I'm seriously starting to look like a (thankfully thinner) Guillermo del Toro. Really, if I dyed my hair a shade darker and chunked up about fifty pounds, I think I could pass at this point.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Amanda said...

You certainly don't have the scary eye-magnifying glasses either.

Andy said...

I'm getting new frames soon. I should go for those.

Unknown said...

NJPW, 3/8/09 (WPW)
Aichi Prefectural Gymnasium

9. Hiroshi Tanahashi & Yuji Nagata vs. Giant Bernard & VAL VENIS

MAIN EVENT!

Do you also look similar to Milton from Office Space?

Unknown said...

I can see the places where there is a resemblance, but to me it's more like GdT is the butt-child of Andy and Harry Knowles. Maybe that's the extra chunkage prejudicing me.

Andy said...

If I ever start to look like Harry Knowles, it's curtains.

Unknown said...

Dude, I'll gladly pull the trigger if that ever ends up happening. I think you'd need to have some really weird accident with face-bleach and being trapped under lard or something.