Monday, February 23, 2009

Hey Rick

Remember that teacher at CAHS who neither of us ever had for anything, but we'd talk to all the time? He was short, pudgy, and I don't think either of us even knew what he taught, but we called him Tiny Vader. REMEMBER?

RAW tonight featuring Triple H's indignation ought to be good. It's taken pulling the trigger on this angle to make me interested in Triple H for the first time in about five years, so we'll see how long that lasts.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember you talking about Tiny Vader. I also remember being slightly disappointed once you had explained what it was all about. CAHS teachers = BO-RING! ;)

Anonymous said...

I DO remember that. I do NOT however, remember his name, what he allegedly taught, or any details of any conversation we ever had with him. But, he does look vaguely like Viper from The Blitz.

"nongyrol" - (adj.) opposed to Greek food