On a serious note, I actually know several people who have reported good results from this treatment, so fingers crossed and all that. Hopefully it'll be worth it to risk the death of a thousand papercuts.
If I had a thing to give you, I would tell you one more time that the world is always turning toward the morning.
3 comments:
Randy Orton practically naked, acupuncture...I think it's all going downhill fast, Andy.
But crafting bizarre meta-narratives through pictures is part of what No-Die Blog is about!
"pitside" - that was weird
You're going to get stuck by a Wang.
Ha ha ha.
Also, I don't know if I'm one of the people you already mentioned, but I had acupuncture in a licenced physiotherapist's office. I won't say that it *specifically* helped, as opposed to the other parts of the treatment, but I did fall asleep during it.
"reptolia" grrrrr.
Post a Comment