Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Ambivalence
I get very stir crazy sitting in my house all the time but I'm seriously becoming terrified that I'm going to turn my brains into scrambled eggs at the rate I'm going. I'm running low on ideas, and I refuse to wear a bike helmet when I go out for walks. I just can't do it. If this acupuncture thing doesn't yield results, I don't know what I'm going to do. I feel like I've been chasing my own tail for the past thirteen months, and really, the past nine and a half years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Don't feel bad about it for today/tommorrow. It was so icy today that they cancelled all classes at OSU (and apparently they almost never do that).
I'd feel better if I fell because I slipped rather than because I lost consciousness.
Dude, wear a big fur cossack hat over the helmet or rock the Flavor Flav. Or, pick up chicks with your story about your bike being stolen. Best yet, pick up chicks that find you passed out with the story of how you were mugged for your bike.
"narica" -- On a dus or on a frain, they fome dooa narica...
Post a Comment