Thursday, January 29, 2009
Workin' Hard
Sometimes you're faced with a task that really doesn't seem too daunting from the outside, but then when you begin looking a little deeper, you realize how monumentally screwed you are. I'm supposed to produce some kind of written medical history for crazy needle lady, 1999-2009. Every drug, every dosage, every test, every syncopal episode. It's gonna be a heck of an afternoon. I may need to blow off some steam tonight, if anyone's interested in getting together somewhere in the frozen wasteland.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
We can hang out tonight. Lucas has some work to do so either you can come over here for a longer time or we can come see you for a shorter time.
Call!
Or hardly workin'. AMIRITE?!
You stole my awful joke.
I fell asleep at seven instead. Hooray! Thanks for the offer though. I saw that I missed a call from Lucas.
Fabarn. Would you say you feel more serene after acupuncture, hence the sleep, or did it just not help and your sleep cycle is out of whack?
Post a Comment