Monday, January 26, 2009

Something for the Ladies

Let's hear it for the winner of the 2009 Royal Rumble!

Photobucket

Here's your wacky wrestling rumor of the day, courtesy The Man, The Myth, The Mullet, Dave Meltzer. We may be in for Chris Jericho versus MICKEY ROURKE at Wrestlemania. In a wrestling match. Yes. I don't know how I feel about this yet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't like Orton THAT much.

Rourke/Jericho has potential. Potential to be really bad or really great. We'll just have to wait and see and hope for the best.

Anonymous said...

Rourke did all of his own stunts/matches for the movie, if that counts for anything.

Amanda said...

Weird thighs. And how young is he there? Looks too young. Also, why are the eyes not creepy?

If only we'd had $$$ in our impromptu betting pool.

PS - "sushe" Monday night RAW fish?

Andy said...

I think there will be some sort of prize next year.