Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I was Up... All... Night!

I don't really have much to report.

Oh, except for that I won Halloween Movie Marathon for the THIRD YEAR IN A ROW. Unfortunately, I didn't fulfill my promise from last year of obtaining an MP3 of Joe Esposito's The Best Around to play after my triumph. There's always '09.

Scott Steiner made his return to TNA at tonight's Impact! tapings. After last week's show, I was ready to give up on the company entirely, but they've won back some good will with this news.

Photobucket
A flimsy excuse to post a picture of Stacy Keibler? Perhaps.

Tonight is Wrestling Night, and I'm not entirely sure what we'll be watching yet. I'm sure I'll scare up something fun. I'd like to go with Halloween themed fare, so we'll see.

Until next time, you've been blogged!

10 comments:

Funky D said...

'09 is MY YEAR, buster. And since when do you need an excuse to post a picture of Stacy Keibler? On your blog of all places?

Anonymous said...

Apologies for my ignorance of the horror movie subculture, but how do you WIN a movie marathon?

Anonymous said...

I believe it's Last Man Standing rules, correct?

Andy said...

Rick drops the science, as if he were clumsy.

Unknown said...

Steiner looks like a chimp in that pic, hanging onto a branch and picking a flea off the rear-end of a fellow chimp.

Fellow chimp, however, does not look like a chimp at all, but an amazingly foxy human lady.

Jeff said...

Watch Rey Jr. vs. Evan Bourne from RAW last night on loop for three hours.

Amanda said...

Is the title of this blog a reference to the band Slaughter?

Andy said...

Uh, sure. Why not?

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna say it's Shawn Michaels.

Andy said...

And the representative from the Sooner state gets it.