Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ouch: Not Safe for Work

Well wishes for Davekwon, who had surgery this morning as a direct result of Target. BITE ME, TARGET.

I was looking for a pictorial representation of this surgery, but everything was far too graphic and realistic. So I decided to go with one that was only graphic.

Dave's Hernia

Feel better, dude. Maybe we can caravan over to his place for wrestling night on Tuesday, seeing as he's restricted from living his life for a while.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I saw the little pop-up picture description that says "Dave's Hernia" when I rolled my mouse over it. I couldn't imagine how Target caused him to have to be castrated.

Amanda said...

I thought hernia. I was going to be cool and guess that until that guy gave it away.

Anyway, I'm fine with a road trip next Tuesday. You don't happen to have a car, do you?

Anonymous said...

I can drive.

Andy said...

I HAVE ALL THE CARS.

I mean, anonymous can drive, apparently.

Unknown said...

Dang, so do those come in threes? I don't want to be next.

Amanda said...

Forget that.

Anonymous will probably just drive us to some anti-Scientology rally and Dave will sit there wondering where we all are.

Also I realised I returned your Hellboy with one of the DVDs still in my PS2. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

Hey did you know somebody translated the earthbound sequel (mother 3) and it came out last week?

if you did you are a NERD