Friday, July 25, 2008

Wedding Bell Blues

Not that I've been especially prolific of late, but I wanted to get something up for the weekend, as I'm going to be at a wedding in the Chicago area and won't have Internet access until probably late Sunday night. I'm sort of dreading this. There's nothing quite like a good friend's blessed nuptials to remind you of how lonely you are. I tell ya, I thought I had it all figured out in March.

Anyway, I don't want to dwell on that too much. Because I saw Cheerleader Camp and The Strangers. Here's what I have to say about The Strangers. It's release date was pushed back twice. RED FLAG. Awful movie. Don't waste your $1.25 at Carriage Place. Go see Forgetting Sarah Marshall instead. Or even Baby Mama, if you're desperate. DO NOT GO TO SEE THE STRANGERS. You will scream "WHAT?" at the end of the movie and Dave will not be sympathetic because he will have loved it.

As for Cheerleader Camp, it's been out for twenty-one years, so you really have no excuse to have not seen it by now. IT RULED. However, do not be fooled by the cover.

Photobucket

There are no skeletons in this movie. NONE. It's okay, though. There are murders, and presumably, the victims turn into skeletons at some point down the line. Also, it has Leif Garrett in it.

Thanks to Amanda for helping me find the third besatie in that game. I was about to pull my hair out.

Wrestling night is now Tuesday the 29th, and I'll have something ready to watch. I'm not quite sure what just yet, but I'll come up with something.

Katie's birthday is on Sunday, so make sure to wish her a happy. She worked something like eleven shifts this week, so she's earned it. It's a rigorous schedule at the advanced age of twenty-six.

The words "Mayo Clinic" were mentioned by one of my doctors this past week. This is looking like a downer of a fall.

I want something really good to happen. I'm sort of freaking out.

Okay. I've got to get going. I'm sure I'll talk to some of you soon.

6 comments:

Funky D said...

How was the City of Wind? Hopefully as good as Cheerleader Camp!

Andy said...

I was never actually in Chicago.

Funky D said...

So, assuming nothing tragic happened, how was ChicagoLAND? Mea culpa.

Sorry I'm dumb busy this week. How was the GG marathon?

Andy said...

Drunk~!

Funky D said...

Both of 'em, huh? You don't seem to be a big fan of the comment box these days.

Andy said...

I'm not much of a fan of anything these days, to be honest. Except for Ric Flair in 1999.