Monday, July 21, 2008

Dazed and Confused

I have a concussion. I picked up this sweet baby on Saturday night, sometime between 9:00 pm and 9:30 pm, en route to Franz and Drew's place. As best as I can tell, I just passed out like I normally do, but instead of lucking out and spraining an ankle or breaking an arm, I smacked my head right on the sidewalk. The details are fuzzy, but I lived. I'm pretty clear headed now, but I've got this nagging headache that won't go away, and it's totally not cool. Anyway, other than just feeling bitter and angry about various things, I'm cancelling wrestling night once again, as I just don't want to sit here and acquire the sixteen different parts of the Great American Bash one by one today. If somebody reads this today and does want to hang out or something though, please, please let me know. I'm going nuts and would love to go get a beer or whatever.

-Andy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boo.

I'm about halfway through the Bash right now, and if you are downloading it, you may want to watch it. A couple of surprises so far. The announce teams have improved by light years too, btw. It's like they're all competing to see who can call the best ring psychology.

Jeff said...

Hang in there, brotato.