What was once a source of great joy in my life has become a depressing albatross of late. Looking back at recent entries, it's nothing but doom and gloom. This blog has always been an extension of my personality, and for the bulk of 2008, that personality has been almost non-existent. I'm half tempted to just put a stake in this portal and delete it, but I know I'd ultimately regret that. I just don't see myself updating too often until things improve. I'm not enjoying my life right now, and I don't want to feign enthusiasm about it. What would be the point? It would just be a huge chunk of a blog that when I look back on it, I'd know how disingenuous I was being. Not my cup of tea. Anyway, I may pop in here or there when there's genuine mirth to talk about. So keep your eyes peeled and all that.
Love, Andy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
When life farts on you, make Fart-Ade.
Why don't you just blog about how awesome Don't Back Down was?
It's crossed my mind, believe you me. I may have to do that this week.
cobra kai dojo and mr. miyagi's bonsai called and said they were pretty upset at being left outta 'never back down'
[cam gigkehndet]
Today at work someone was talking about seeing Ric Flair announce a basketball game, and then since most people didn't know who he was we watched a few you tube videos and then the rest of the afternoon I was surrounded by "woo".
I thought you would have appreciated it were you there.
I certainly would have. Thanks for sharing that. However, I'm very saddened that any prevailing perecentage of people would not be familiar with the Nature Boy.
food for thought -
would a ric flair cameo, say as the villian's callous asshole dad, have been enough to save 'never back down'?
[kehnsuguri]
What do you mean "save?"
yes..... my bad. by 'save' i meant 'push over the top into the realm of the awesome.'
clearly!
[the barefoot kehntessa]
"I HAVE YOUR 85 DOLLARS!!!!"
1985 DOLLARS VINCE COLEMANS!
THIS FART-ADE IS DELICIOUS!
Post a Comment