Sunday, April 27, 2008

Thanks, Japan!

Annie bought a bunch of Ramen in a Cup Insant Lunch things, and gave them to me soon after, citing that they just weren't the same. I figured that while she was probably right, it wouldn't bother me. Let me just say: it's not the same. I'll still eat it, but I'm certainly not writing home about them. Only blogging.

I don't think there's anything going on in the world that I care about right now. Maybe it's just my overall frame of mind lately, but I'm having serious trouble giving a good damn about any blessed thing. This makes blogging complicated. Fortunately, just tossing up a random picture and calling it a night is anything but.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You forgot to thank Japan for putting MUTO over that bum Nakamura for the IWGP belt. SHINING WIZARD~!

Unknown said...

As random pictures go, this one is a gem. Bravo!