If I had a thing to give you, I would tell you one more time that the world is always turning toward the morning.
Oh, it's a PPV? Okay, double sweet, then. That poster is frickin' rilarious. Hm. I don't think my compound of "ridiculous" and "hilarious" is going to take off.
Crap! I forgot! No wait no I didn't.
You sure didn't!
I was, however, disappointed that I got a big Mean Mark mean-muggin' me with a scythe in hand on the poster, and then it was just his normal fucking entrance (yet again!) on PPV.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh, it's a PPV? Okay, double sweet, then. That poster is frickin' rilarious.
Hm. I don't think my compound of "ridiculous" and "hilarious" is going to take off.
Crap! I forgot! No wait no I didn't.
You sure didn't!
I was, however, disappointed that I got a big Mean Mark mean-muggin' me with a scythe in hand on the poster, and then it was just his normal fucking entrance (yet again!) on PPV.
Post a Comment