I live. It's still difficult to spend much time on the computer consecutively due to general dizziness and blurred vision, but I miss the blog so I'm going to make an effort to pick things back up. Not a whole lot to talk about. I'm largely confined to my house, unfortunately. Fewer hours at work leads to less money leads to going out less. In addition to that, I just don't feel up to doing much, so it really sort of works out. Much love to Lauren for lending me the Angel DVDs over the past couple of weeks. That's been very helpful for staving off the boredom.
I don't really like for people to see me when I'm all symptomatic and whatnot. There's nothing they can do about it, and nothing I can do about it but wait for it to pass, so it's kind of a no-win situation.
Theoretically, the medication I started should be kicking in about now, so we'll see. And if that doesn't work, onto the next one.
Thanks for your patronage. Also, please head over to Dave's blog as he's done a couple of fine entries over the past couple of weeks, including an account of him Punking me on April Fool's Day.
Peace and love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
"gpyft" -- the feeling you've been had
Post a Comment