Wednesday, April 09, 2008

If ever there were a reason to break my silence...

The Office returns with a new episode tomorrow (Thursday) night at 9! If you're like me (and face it, you have to be at least a little bit like me to read this blog), you're jazzed! Especially since Jenna is ALIVE AND WELL.

Broin' Down 11 was last night, and it was saved by Lucas! With Adam, Keith, Mikey McD and Renkes MIA, the first hour and a half was Davekwon watching me obliterate a pitcher of Bud Light all by my lonely. Andrew arrived, but as great as he is, it was still just the KOV+1-1 hanging, and we do that fairly often. THANK YOU, LUCAS! I credit you with maintaining the balance of Broin' Down!

I think I watched ECW last night with Davekwon, but honestly, I don't really remember. I believe CM Punk may have wrestled the Miz. Beyond that, no idea. This distresses me, because I may have watched the next chapter in the Big Show/Great Khali saga and have no memory of it. Tragedy.

Anyway, don't miss The Office tomorrow night, and don't miss ME either, as I'll be back shortly after with thoughts on the episode. PEACE!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Andy "Kreskin" Napier calls it...SUWAMA!

Funky D said...

Come back shortly after with thoughts on the episode! Hilarity ensued! The K13?

Andy said...

K-13? That's a man's slope, that is. Most dangerous run in America.

Poobis said...

K13... meh.

You just go that way really fast. If something gets in your way, turn!