Tuesday, March 25, 2008

MSRRY

Sorry about the long, unscheduled vacation just after the brief, scheduled vacation. Things have been difficult lately. It takes more effort than I'd like just to sit at this monitor and type out an entry, let alone get content up daily. I really do hate to neglect my blog, but until I get the health stuff under control, it looks like it'll be a necessary casualty.

I'm going to start seeing a therapist today. Seeing again, actually. I was with her for a long time after high school and leading up to my 20%-life crisis when I ran away to Sacramento. Anyway, five years later, she's still practicing (you'd think she'd get it right after all these years, huh? RIMSHOT!), and I'm still passing out, so it seems like a good fit. Time to once again attack this from a stress management angle. It's been about a month on medication, and I haven't noticed a marked decrease in symptoms. It may still kick in, but I'm starting to think that something new needs to be tried.

Photobucket Back to basics

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Corragio!

I will hereby stop making fun of lack-of-updates. Or just move that bit to Patton's blog.

Poobis said...

or mine :D

Unknown said...

Honestly I think a lot of the frustration was having to see that guy with his head wrapped over and over instead of a sexay b&w shot of Jenna.

Andy said...

This is an entirely understandable frustration.

Anonymous said...

oh, jenna can wrap herself over and over around my head, if you know what i mean.

[KEHN STEP BEYOND!!!!!!!!!]

ps - word verification: iluvpdec

Anonymous said...

Is that pronounced "Mmm-sorry" like "Mmmm, cookies?"

Funky D said...

This is a top 5 Jenna pic, fo sho!

Anonymous said...

Okay, it's time for a post, yo.

Unknown said...

The smile's radiance causes cessation of all brain function.