My ankle feels pretty good, but I'm also kind of zonked on meds. It's given me occasion to break out the cane of doom for those who remember the old days. It still smells faintly of maple syrup for reasons I'll never know. Unless the wood is maple. I guess that would possibly explain it.
I watched Hot Rod with Dave last night. I like me some Andy Samberg, but man this movie was wretched. Sorry, Dave. It was not good. Isla Fisher is a fine looking lass though. Yes, yes she is.
On the other side of the coin, we also watched the very first NWA Clash of the Champions, from 1988. Awesome. Completely awesome. It's weird to look back at how far ahead of the WWF style the NWA was at that time, at least in the Carolinas. Flair and Sting going 45 minutes, the Midnight Express and the Fantastics in a kick ass brawl, LEX LUGER of all people looking like a world beater, plus the hottest crowd I've ever seen. THIS IS MOTHERFUCKING PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING, and I love WWE 24/7 like any of my nieces or nephews.
The mighty Buckeyes of Ohio State have now won FIFTEEN games this season after struggling way too hard to put away lowly Penn State last night. Jamar Butler can't do ev'rythang, Bucks. Give him some help!
I just cracked all of my knuckles, and it felt great. Better get it out of system. Some people don't like that. Hopefully there will be more coherence tomorrow. This ought to be a fun spell check. Holla!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Did you see Terwilliger throw down that monstrous ally-oop against Minnesota on Saturday?
I'm quite certain he tore every ligament in both knees and will never play again, but it was fucking awesome.
The only bad part, only the student section, and about a dozen fans in the upper decks (myself included) leapt to their feet to show support. Worst basketball fans in the country, we have here.
"qtbjs" - where do I sign up?
Got your e-mail, responding tomorrow.
Wow, not sorry I missed out Hot Rod. But the NWA shiznit sounds sweeeet. The Bucks looked alright on Tuesday, give em time buddy.
Also, Rick apparently got the best Word Verification ever and knocked it out of the park. Kudos! What the hell do I do with "rabvcecg?"
I don't know. How great is a quiet BJ, really?
Nonono, a BJ from a "q-t," or "cutie," if I really have to break it down for you.
Ah so. It all becomes clear.
Post a Comment