Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ankle Snap!

I sprained my ankle on my way home from the barber shop this morning/early afternoon. I passed out walking up Patterson, and I came to almost immediately as I often do. However, I fell in an awkward position, thus spraining my ankle. I had imminent plans to visit a fly lady. THIS INCIDENT IS GAY WITH KIDS. Do you have any idea how not tough it sounds to explain to someone that you fell down and hurt your ankle? I should have made something up, like I was saving a kitten from a tree or fending off eight snarling pit bulls from attacking an old lady. Oh well.

3 comments:

Funky D said...

Or saving a kid from a mountain lion, ala Casablancas. That sucks. So your ankle is not seriously damaged?

Unknown said...

Say Mirko Cro Cop tried to steal your lunch money so he needed a high kick.

Andy said...

I don't think so. It's just a sprain. It should be fine in a couple of days.