
Jenna accepting the SAG award for best comedy ensemble. There may have been other awards given out. DON'T CARE.
Of note from the red carpet... Angela Kinsey has been defiled!

Virginal conception, presumably.
I didn't even watch this award show and it's still eight billion times better than the loathsome Emmys were.
OHEY, we watched the Royal Rumble last night at Franz's pad, and it was mighty. Thanks to FRA the Rugged Man for manning up and offering his premises for the viewing. It was very strange to have females present who were actually somewhat interested in the goings on, I'll say that much. Big ups to Amanda and Cynthia for their efforts. Business as usual for myself, Keith, Franz, Andrew, and Kehn. It was a M.O.P. for sure. Drew even made a run-in at one point, reminding me very much of Sorry Keith Jackson from back in the day-o. See many of you for Wrestlemania, hopefully!
As for the content of the show itself, it was pretty good throughout the night, but then JOHN CENA returned from a four month absence, won the Royal Rumble, and it became awesome. Fie on all those MSG suckas who cheered with great vigor upon hearing his music, but then booed later. You're all marks, each and every one of you. Admit it! It's more fun over here being an admitted mark. Come on over and join in our reindeer games! Cena4Life~!

My girl, ready to liberate Eternia.

3 comments:
I was the only man at the Garden who had any sort of honor. I neither cheered him nor booed him. My hatred made me boil in silence.
Honorable, yes. Foolish, YES. John Cena = G.O.A.T!
Yeah, the Cena appearance and victory was great. I'm sure you're disappointed that they didn't find a way to give that excitement away for free, but I guess WWE can't make strong business decisions ALL the time.
Also, congrats to Jenna and those other fools. She can liberate my Eternia, if ya know what I'm sayin.
Post a Comment