Monday, January 14, 2008

Real time truncation!

Face Full of Fulci appears to be a "go" for Sunday the 20th, so that should be great. I only have four Fulci DVDs, but actual eyes may have to be clawed out of actual heads if there were any more than that.

Big ups to Jason, who gave me the PS2 game Okami for my birthday. It started a little slowly, but now that I'm getting into it, it's just mindblowingly great. I always love it when I play a game that changes my perception of what is possible in a video game. Any game that allows you to a light a gloomy terrain by DRAWING THE SUN is okay with me.

Photobucket
Fail.

Speaking of Jason, he just informed me of an expansion for Fallout 2 that adds in all of the originally planned content the developers took out. My wood cannot be contained. Needless to say, I'll talk to you all later. I need to figure out how to make this work.

God bless.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

imaginary future boss say face full of fulci a go

Unknown said...

There's also a Polish-developed "Fallout 2.5" that seemingly refuses to get finished, giving you the Fallout 2 perspective from Russia and other eastern European countries. I'm pretty sure any new info about that would be found at No Mutants Allowed, a great site whose URL I cannot bring to mind at this time.

Funky D said...

This post is still confusing to me. You probably need to talk about 8-bit games, you know, the REAL ones. Also, I can probably watch a Fulci or two.

Andy said...

OR FOUR.

Or two. That'd be great.