If I had a thing to give you, I would tell you one more time that the world is always turning toward the morning.
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Happy Go Lucky Me
I'm in a really good mood lately. Just in general. I've been passing out more often, and more regularly dizzy than I've been in literally years, but I don't even care. As long as it doesn't impact school, bring it on. Because this guy is all about upside!
My shit eating grin totally owns Tom Delay's shit eating grin.
I don't know, man. DeLay's SEG is nigh epic. At least "legendary." I'm glad the upswing in your head health (so to speak) is not getting you down. The cold is getting me down. A little. Also joblessness. Cry.
1 comment:
I don't know, man. DeLay's SEG is nigh epic. At least "legendary." I'm glad the upswing in your head health (so to speak) is not getting you down. The cold is getting me down. A little. Also joblessness. Cry.
Post a Comment