
Those eyes + Rihanna = 4TheWin.
Ryan Reynolds is going to marry Scarlett Johansson, apparently. This has failure written all over it. She's like, 23, and he's about 50. Okay, 31. Still. Although maybe he'll be like Paul Rudd and keep getting hotter as he edges towards 40. That's right. I own up to it. Paul Rudd: good looking man, and getting better all the time.
In an attempt to turn this blog entry around to a point where future generations won't assume I'm gay, I like football and cars. Also, velociraptors are sweet. Oh, and here's a beautiful woman. Hot! I meant "hot" woman!

I'M NOT GAY

6 comments:
I was doing some research, because I hadn't heard that Reynolds and Morisette had ever broken up. But they did, obviously, and while reading his page on Wikipedia, I come across this: "He is currently dating Scarlett Johansson. Just before his 31st birthday, Scarlett had her wisdom teeth removed. She took one of the teeth, dipped it in gold, and strung it on a necklace for him as a birthday gift." Is it just me or is that freaky? Knowing him, he probably liked it, though.
ROFL at this entry, and gold-dipped wisdom teeth.
Heath Ledger's death was announced yesterday. You didn't mention it in your celebrity news, which suprises me since you so appriciate attractive celebrity men. (I'm sorry I'm mean but you set yourself up for it.)
Yeah, I thought about writing something about it, but I was going for wacky, and I thought that would have brought things down. Plus, making gay-related jokes about Heath Ledger would have been way too easy given his most famous role.
The Joker is gay?
This news cannot possibly shock you.
Post a Comment