Thursday, December 27, 2007

Driveby

I haven't been able to get to what I was trying to do today blog-wise, so I'll have to delay it for now. Hopefully I'll get it going for Friday, and I still need to pick a day to double post.

I broke my word about not going to Bourbon Street last night, so FOUR IN A ROW for this guy. Ill Poetic is really good at being a rapper.

Zero whatever was not really good at being a zombie movie, though the TRANNY SURPRISE~!was sweet. Wild Zero! That's the one. I just read where some dork called it the 10th best zombie movie ever, but he also had a Fulci movie on his list, so right there, whatever.

Does anybody want to sell me their PS2? My nearly unplayed Fire Pro is burning a hole in my VERY SOUL. If I don't have a platform to play it on soon, my condition could be

Photobucket
AAAAAH!

Did you hear the rumor that Jenna Fischer and James Gunn are getting back together? No? Well, don't worry. They're not. And we can still throw chairs at Ruby's.

Photobucket
EPIC FAILURE.

3 comments:

Funky D said...

ROFL at your rumor mongering. The original conversation ranks somewhere in the upper echelon of drunken communications with Fern.

P.S. If I had a PS2, I'd sell it to you. Would you like to buy DVD copies of Tremors and Audition instead? Bargain prices!

Unknown said...

I can probably sell you my old PS2. I'll try to remember to check with Drew, because I seem to remember he had "dibs." But maybe it's just too fucking bad for him. ;)

Andy said...

I don't want to come between a man and his dibs.