Because today, it's all about... THE HAUL.
I like things. Things to watch, play with, read, attend, wear, anything really. So know that upfront.
This Christmas, I racked in a Hall and Oates concert, no less than TWO ironic tee-shirts (Mr. Rogers and S-Mart), two un-ironic tee-shirts (Wolverine and THE UNDERTAKER), a video game for a console I don't own (Fire Pro Wrestling Returns for the Playstation 2), the first season of 30 Rock, the second season of Extras, the entire run of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, a Nick Swardson CD (how did a cat so accurately pinpoint my comedic leanings? You're a wonderful gift giver, Jonathan), a ballin' pair of slip on winter boots, and last but certainly not least, two The Office clicky top pens with Dwight Schrute quotations coming up on each successive click! "The Schrutes produce very thirsty babies." Indeed they do, Dwight. Now quit your yammering and help me write some thank you cards!

Dear Jenna, thanks for saving my blog this past July. It's been a heck of a six months for us all here in my little corner of the blogosphere.

4 comments:
Wow, I think you defeated Christmas. Well done. I did get that Onion Atlas jumpoff (Our Dumb Planet), so that was pretty baller. And I'm still waiting to see this supposedly bomby Christmas card you got me.
Also, as mentioned by Lee, we are gonna need a double-post day here before NYE. Sorry the streak ended, but Christmas is a good reason for that.
34 days = nothing to sneeze at. NEW RECORD.
Agreed. Honor and glory to the most bloggy!
How is that Swardson album? Didn't even realize he dropped that. It looks like he's got a deal setup at Target, and I got a Target gift card, so I might have to hook that up.
I enjoyed it. By his own admission he's not a very good storyteller, so it's a lot jokier than any of Patton Oswalt's stuff. We should give it a listen next time we're heading out of town or something.
Post a Comment