Jason saw the first two episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and wants to keep watching it. I consider that to be the test, really. If you can watch any first-season Buffy and want to continue, you're hooked. I like the first season now, but I readily admit that if I had started watching the show from the beginning, there's very little chance I'd be writing anything about it now. It improved by leaps and bounds from first to second season.
Turns out that Jerry Glanville's Pigskin Footbrawl game Fern was talking about a few posts ago is completely awesome. I had it on a Dreamcast disc and didn't even know it.

Despite its awesomeness, I have absolutely no idea why an NFL coach endorsed it. But picking up weapons and hacking other players to death is friggin' great. It's not quite as fun as Mutant League Football, but as far as hilarious 16 bit era games go, it ranks right up there with the likes of Dynamite Headdy and McDonald's Treasureland Adventure.
Add "ballin' on a budget" to the list of things I started saying that Jason then completely ruined for me.
Somehow, The Alliance was voted as only the third best Season One episode of The Office. This is a shenanigan. I am completely outraged by this nonsense. No other episode that season featured cardboard box related espionage. You've really done it this time, OfficeTally.com!
The more I watch back that first season of 30 Rock, the less enraged I am by its Emmy win in September. I was pretty pissed off that night, owing largely to four hours of recap and almost no love for The Office's third season. I still think it's ridiculous, and that the better show was snubbed. But 30 Rock is pretty fantastic.
I just wanted to get something up and posted before I headed to work. This may end up being DOUBLE POST DAY. In fact, to make sure of it, I'm not going to affix a Jenna Fischer picture to this entry, which should force the issue rather nicely. THE ISSUE WILL BE FORCED!

No comments:
Post a Comment