This could be the beginning of a very sexy story, but sadly the other person was Dave, and he didn't let me get very far.

We'll see, Williams. WE'LL SEE.
The zombie movie was cool though. Despite Dave's ridiculous insistence that Milla Jovovich is a "1", he was also able to enjoy it.
The main event of the evening, however, was the celebration of Andrew's life at Bourbon Street. Between the Free Cigarette Mafia coming through (better late than never), and getting to see JUAN~!, it was a heck of a three and a half hours. I've now been to three straight So What? Wednesdays, and I think it's time to take a break until the new year. No James Brown night for me on the 26th.
As for the birthday boy, he was well and truly tanked by the time I got out of there, which is just as it should be. He even hit me a few times. Granted, I was dancing in an incredibly awesome fashion and showing him up on his special day.
You see... I was doing the Alex Wright dance.

"Hey, man!"
Technically, this dance should be called "Das Wunderkind", but then I'd have to say "I was doing Das Wunderkind" and that has weird implications. Anyway, I did the excellent Alex Wright snapping dance for about half an hour, to such hits as Da Dip by Freak Nasty, and Bell Biv Devoe's seminal jam, Poison. Apparently, someone came up to Dave and said, "I think he's doing the climbing the wall move too much." YOU DON'T SNAP YOUR FINGERS WHEN YOU CLIMB A WALL. I should have given him a German suplex and Das Wunderkinded over his prone, quivering body. I could probably learn how to better do both right here.

Anyway, all in all, fun night.
I watched WWE's World Class Championship Wrestling DVD, and it was awesome. The Von Erich family is a complete car wreck, but there was a lot of great footage. And in that spirit, here's John Krasinski wearing a Fabulous Freebirds shirt.

Win.
I haven't really decided what I"m going to do as far as blogging frequency in 2008. I was thinking every other day, because that would allow me to top this year's total as long as I could maintain the pace. I've actually kind of enjoyed this BLOGAPALOOZA DEATH MARCH though, so I may have to revisit that at some point in '08 just to see how long I can go. Today marks 30 consecutive days of content, which will put record breaking post 34 on the 24th. It's a Christmas Eve miracle!

Much like that smile. Krasinski's, that is. Jenna's is good, but come on now. He's adorable.

3 comments:
TROY SMITH gets the start for the Ravens on Sunday. HUZZAH~!
I thought you had to post every day for the rest of the year to break the record.
Also, I'm glad you're pacing yourself. It'll give me more time to work on the slogan. "Every time in the Oh-Nine" just isn't cutting it.
I have to post every day for the rest of the year. The December 24th record I'm referring to is my personal best for consecutive days.
Post a Comment