Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Heroes

Davekwon wins the First Annual NapDaddy December 19th Hero of the Day Award for Excellence in Excellence! That's right, the man, the myth, the mogwai threw together an excellent mini-marathon of cherished Christmas classics last night. These included but were not limited to... Home Alone, Silent Night, Deadly Night, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, and of course, the movie that left Lee with the least questions of any in the history of celluloid... Santa's Slay! For those that didn't make it, sorry 'bout your damn luck as James Storm might say.

Second place in the First Annual NapDaddy December 19th Hero of the Day Award for Excellence in Excellence goes to Funky D, because it's his birthday. Congratulations on living! You earned it!

Photobucket
True ballers choose life!

We're convening for So What? Wednesday at Bourbon Street at around 10:30 to celebrate this great man's 28 years of being so fresh and so clean, so come on down.

Before I forget, cheers to Uncle Adam for taking THIRD PLACE in the First Annual NapDaddy December 19th Hero of the Day Award for Excellence in Excellence. He places so highly because of his outstanding resolve to watch the Browns game last weekend, even though he believes doing so hurts the team. Way to throw down on superstition, UA!

Photobucket
"Yeah!"

My fffffffffffffffffff key is stuck.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffff Wack.

Anyway, I'm going to see RESIDENT EVIL: EXTINCTION at the Carriage Place this afternoon with Davekwon. I have faith, you see, that I will like this movie as well as I liked the first chapter of the trilogy. My theory about the second movie, which I hated, is that I made a mistake in seeing it right after Shaun of the Dead. And I mean RIGHT AFTER, as we (myself, Ashley, Andrew, and I believe Lee) made a double feature of it that night. I don't believe strongly enough in this theory to actually subject myself to seeing Resident Evil: Apocalypse again, but still, it's possible that I was just riding a zombie high after Shaun and it couldn't live up.

Photobucket
Hell yes.

Dave bought Jonathan a collar and tie for Christmas. Very presidential. He and Andrew's cat by proximity, Sweet Lou, need to hang out.

Time to go. The mind needs to wrap around the foot. And the zombie movie and drinking ahead.

Photobucket
She's hot. I'm in a hurry, so you get an obvious caption.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My memory of Apocalypse, other than the general crappiness, is pretty fuzzy, but I definitely did not go to that double feature with y'all.

I think you're on to something, though. It's similar to the reasoning behind the time that Franz and I went to see "Ghost Dog" right after getting out of a free screening of "Battlefield: Earth."