I have a cold. My nose is running like a faucet, so late fall is truly upon us. Hate hate hate.
The Scranton State Dundies are a fierce 8-0 in their third season in Division I football. The Dunder Bowl is becoming a hostile territory for Top 25 teams!
Speaking of, since Thanksgiving wasn't going to feature a new episode anyway, this is officially the first Thursday of the fall season to be impacted by the strike. But in an effort to provide content related to The Office, it's Brian Baumgartner's birthday!

"In general, they do not give me much responsibility. But they do let me shred the company documents. And that is really all I need."
For anyone who hasn't checked it out yet, my friend Dave essentially made my blog obsolete with his latest entry. Maybe that's really what my Blogaissance has been about. Priming the pump for the return of Davekwon. Still, the streak continues unabated.
See you tomorrow, blog nation. Go Favre!

TOO MANY TWOS.

4 comments:
This will never be an obsolete blog, holmes. NEVA
I agree with Lee. Well blogged. We can always use more reality in the blogosphere.
Also, the boys in research may have been a little "tipsy" when they made their previous calculation regarding your 2007 blogging totals. So, a post a day for the rest of the year appears to merely tie your 2004 total. You're gonna need one double-duty in there. You've done well with the new streak so far, I think this shouldn't be a problem.
EVERYTHING IS RUINED.
LMAO
Post a Comment