Bullshit.
Utter, utter bullshit. I'll go to the mat on this one. You don't question me on my wrestling, The Office, or zombie movie fandom. I've forgotten more about zombie movies than that twerp will ever learn. In fact, I got him started down the undead path back in high school, and now that I see his ingratitude, I'm sorry I did it. Seen more movies than me? Hardly. I'm watching eight zombie movies as I type this! I dream in zombie movies. When I take a good, sturdy brush to my hair, zombie movies come out of my head!

Abe may be able to tell you that "Return of the Living Dead Part II" is a shitty movie, but only I can tell you (in excruciating detail) why.
Now that I think of it, I'm glad that flame headed fucker is gone and I don't have to deal with his trash talk any more until next month. And yes, it's trash talk, not smack talk, because him having seen more zombie movies than me is only hypothetical!

“Your momma is so fat, she could eat the Internet.” Yes, just like that.
Speaking of that fine, fine show... check this out. Only one day into negotiations and a deal may have already been struck! [Daymon]THAT'S GOOD NEWS, SON![/Daymon] Could it be? Could The Office be back in production right after Christmas? Keep hope in your hearts, true believers!

It's not even been a full week and already I feel the weight of THE STREAK dragging me down. But I, a true fan of zombie movies, will persevere!

We zombie aficionados have gotta stick together

2 comments:
3:10 to Yuma was super-awesome, but "No Country for Old Men" is probably the best western in quite a long time. Well, I guess it depends on your definition of a western, but it's the only Coen film that rivals Miller's Crossing and Barton Fink.
I haven't seen that picture yet, but I'm sure it's boffo. And yeah, I generally don't consider anything set post-automobile to be a Western, but your mileage may vary.
Post a Comment