Hey, this is a little late, but have you noticed how Tucker Carlson doesn't wear bow ties anymore? I think he must have lost an election season bet, because he switched to neckties last December or so. I like Tucker. He's a real conservative. I don't agree with a lot of what he says, but at least he's resolute in being wrong and not just following a party line.

TUCKER~!

Not Biel, but what is?
Oh, you know what sucks? Not 3:10 To Yuma. I saw this on Thanksgiving Day, and it's the best western I've laid eyes on in a good thirteen years (I really like Maverick. Sue me.). That's really not saying much considering the paucity of genre releases, but trust me, this is a good one. Batman and Maximus are awesome cowboys.
I'm listening to a David Banner song right now, and man does that guy ever suck.

Ghost and Wigs: Better than David Banner. Yes, even Shawn Wigs. That Shawn Wigs. Right.
The Bengals and Browns both won today (no thanks to Uncle Adam), which I think is another of those signs of the Apocalypse.
Abe is leaving tomorrow, which is sad. He got to see the first eighteen episodes of The Office while he was in town though, which is happy. HAPPY! I try to find the positive, na'mean?

Someone made this.
Okay, I've done my blogging duty for the day. May I be dismissed?

"At ease, Colonel Nappy."
Speaking of saluting... ahem.

No comments:
Post a Comment