(clap clap clap clap clap)
Thank you, Andy. When I was a young boy growing up in Romania, I always dreamed of writing a blog. Many twists and turns in the road of life brought me to this point. Originally, I wanted to become an accomplished accordion player, but as a gypsy with the power of peering into the future, I saw that whole Weird Al/Steve Urkel thing coming and dodged a bullet. The ability to gaze far, far into the future is at times a blessing, but often it is truly more of a curse. When you're born in 1941 and all you ever wanted to do was be a blogger, how to pass the nigh seventy years you know you'll have to wait before you get your chance? The answer, my Zamfirniacs, lay in the pan flute.

My homie James Brown, little known Zamfir disciple, blowing away for all he's worth. Pour some Bucharest Bugle for the deceased, y'all.
Sure, my music has been heard around the world on the radio, in television, and even on the silver screen for decades. I was even mentioned multiple times on the seminal anti-sitcom Sports Night. But until this very day, I have never truly lived. God bless you, Andy Napier. God bless you for this opportunity. As Ennio Morricone told me on the set of Once Upon a Time in America, "Gheorghe, Andy Napier is the living end." With that, I must away! But fear not, you can hear my incessant tootling once again in The Karate Kid Part 5, Kill Bill Vol. 3, coming soon to Betamax.
Andy here. Show your love for Zamfir. This isn't as easy as I make it look. Office thoughts after a second viewing, possibly tomorrow afternoon, depending on the OSU/Michigan outcome.

Jim Halpert: Mugging Michigan fan. Pam Beesly: ROFFLEing at his futility. Ricky Gervais: Awesome dude.

4 comments:
Are you okay?
Zamfir is that dude. And you got the SCOOP~! I think this will get your blog linked from all over the world and written about in the paper and advertised by one of them sky-writin' airplanes (for free)! Kudos to you!
Also, I would like a description of Stephen Merchant in reference to his (name's) presence in that screen shot. Marginalized!
Stephen Merchant = What's Her Face to Gervais's Cheerleader.
"P.G. Dogder" is the name of my race horse.
Post a Comment