Thursday, November 15, 2007

Lord, Beer Me Strength

It's here. Last Day.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No, no, no! Not that. Much, much worse than mandatory death at the age of 30. Today is the LAST EPISODE OF THE OFFICE EVER.

For now.

What will I do!? WHAT WILL I DO!?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sweet Jim, I'll miss you second most of all.

I imagine a lot of DVD watching is in my immediate future.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
SCRANTONES ON STRIKE with Kate Flannery and Lily Tomlin!

So, I downloaded the demo of The Office video game. I of course, love the show, and am very sad to see it go for the time being after tonight's episode. However, after playing through all eight stages of the game's first level, I've determined that I'll never, ever have twenty dollars that I want to waste so badly as to purchase the full version of this thing. It's kind of like having a job in an office, in that it's entirely about busy work.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

See, the icons over the seated workers heads? You go and fetch whatever it is they want. That's about it, really. And yes, they're all super deformed. Even sweet Pam. Occasional sound clips from the show and unlocking familiar props for your virtual desktop aren't enough to squeeze any blood from the stone that is my poor wallet. Why couldn't they have gone the Home Improvement route and set the game in the prehistoric age? That's really the only option when you have a franchise that just cannot be reasonably spun off into a fun video game. Do it in an unreasonable fashion. I'd play as Creed Bratton fighting dinosaurs for a few minutes.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"I was wondering how they were going to be faithful to Episode 28: Holy Crap, a Fire-Breathing Dinosaur!" - Seanbaby

Until next time, fans of the blog... I'm Andy, and you're better for knowing me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lots of quality time with your cat up ahead, sweet thing.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

But look at the GRAPHICS, dawg!

You should start coming over to Lauren's. We have Avatar, Trailer Park Boys, and possibly some other shiz you haven't seen. Plus we have Clone High and some other classics that we should take a spin through.

Andy said...

Okay, that sounds good. Except for the Avatar and Trailer Park Boys parts. Clone High and "classics" are promising.

Funky D said...

I like Clone High. And that particular pic of Jenna (OK, and 99% of the rest).

Andy said...

Here, meow meow. Oh, and Renkes is WRONG. There's no Ohio State men's basketball game on tonight. It's Wednesday, just like I said!