Wednesday, October 31, 2007

This is how a baller balls, baller.

I walked home with gills taped to my ankles. I kept thinking that the denim on my jeans was slipping down in the back, like my feet were catching on the bottom of my pants. I did not trip, so I knew I was just imagining it. Who knows how things get into your head? Headologists, I guess. Today is Halloween which means Ghost Hunters Live special on Sci-Fi! Follow the T.A.P.S. team from 9 pm until 3 am!

I wore gym clothes under my regular clothes when I went to class this morning. Young Adam had to cancel our workout though, so I didn't make use of them. When I was walking home, before the fixation on the back of my jeans, I kept thinking I should just peel off my top layer of clothes and put it in my book bag, because I had athletic socks, sneakers, gym shorts and a gym shirt on underneath. Something held me back. Modesty? Hard to say. I kept all of my clothes on and sweated more as I returned home.

Swallowing food is weird, huh? Depending on what you're eating, the food sliding down your throat gives off different tastes, smells, and sensations. I don't like the brine left over from a bowl of pickles. See, I had a jar of pickles, and as the level of pickles began to run low, it was a very imbalanced proportion of pickles to pickle juice. So I poured some of the juice out, too much really. What I'm left with is brine. No pickles. No juice. Just clingy brine with no lubrication to pry it from the glass walls of its prison.

I'm going to hang out with my friend Jeremy this afternoon. He's from Chicago. I once paid him a visit ON THIS VERY BLOG. Well, I briefly wrote about visiting Chicago at least. And then I think I busted on St. Anger for a much longer paragraph.

I was originally going to enlist Davekwon to write this special Halloween blogtacular, but I think I'm fine to do it. I'll get Dave for another time. If you forgot what his previous guest pieces were, there are links here and here.

That's right. I figured out turning words into links with the help of Funky D.

Speaking of Funky D, the trio did end up making the trip to Dayton for the final hip hop night at The Oasis. We left just after midnight, which, according to the song Midnight at the Oasis, probably makes us great fools. Anyway, they were out of everything but Guinness on the taps, so no 80 ounce pitchers to be found. Instead, they were having a fire sale on bottled beer, so we tried a few different ones. It was a fine time.

I watched a SCURRY movie with Davekwon yesterday before we hit the road. It was called Cello and it was crazy and South Korean. I learned that they drive on the correct side of the street and car in South Korea. We should help them. All these backward driving countries... f those guys, right?

In the words of a great closer, Lions and tigers and squares, yeah god.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a read that third paragraph was. I thought maybe I had taken ecstacy in place of my alergy medication, but hours later, there it still is. WACKY~!

Unknown said...

Gills?

Funky D said...

Yeah, this entry was a bit too gross and graphic. Don't make me call the Parents For Responsible Blogging Association to get this mess cleaned up!

Unknown said...

Place the call to PFRBA immediately!

Funky D said...

Done. Sorry Andy, but somebody's gotta protect the chillens!