I've blogged hundreds of times, but they're just not getting posted for some reason. Somehow Craig Krenzel and his wicked OSU cohorts have tapped into my blog and been blocking them out! So I hired Tim Biakabatuka and Leroy Hoard to kill all that noise and put an end to Krenzels evil scheme to keep my all important information from reaching the world.
So here's a quick recap of what's been going on in my life...
Back then they didn't know me, now I'm hot they all on me, Target sucks for the most part, Russ Thorn Massacred a slumber party, 4 broken PS2 controllers since the purchase of NCAA Football 06, OSU SUCKS, Hook 'Em Horns, Michigan is Great, I hate Notre Dame and Wisconsin, Pizza is good, Jonathan is Gray, Herbie Fully Loaded was a cinematic masterpiece, God Bless Lindsay Lohans Boobs, CursedGu is wack, not to be confused with this fall's smash reality hit "House of Wacks", Thanks NightRanger, Krenzel is no longer a Bear, Huggins got fired, Crushes on girls are fun, Haters wanna hate, lovers wanna love, me, I'm not a lover or a hater, I'm just a Dave.
The KOV+1-1+Jonathan is doing well without me. I'm sure I'll never be reinstated, and rightly so. Peace outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That's right. He posted his blog HERE instead of on his own damn blog. I don't know why.
Brilliant. Though I think that Dave's lying about the whole Leroy Hoard = Wolverine thing. The recap is my favorite part. [muffled]Back then they don't know me, now I'm hot they all on me[/muffled]
And in a new regular feature: oieqbqrf
I don't know, it makes me think of barf.
FINE, it didn't take my first attempt. Now I have: ziyjf. Wack.
Oh, Andrew. I'm sorry that your new favorite features is already making you reach.
Man fuck you, you don't feed my babies!
Furthermore, you don't bake my biscuits, bitch!
Schlitz Blue Bull 40s are the truth! Mmmmmmm.
In my already played out regular feature: isrojkq. Something Native American, like Iroquois or my mom's hometown of Irondequoit, NY (suburb of Rochester). Eat it.
Not quite as damning as being raised on Fallis.
Post a Comment