Friday, September 30, 2005

Why Cody rules

So, as mentioned previously, I got a new computer. And thanks to Adam's suggestion, I actually got it set up and everything. So it was doing all of it's automatic updates and whatnot overnight, and it did a restart, at which point AIM ran on its own. So I got a lot of messages from people over the next ten hours or so, the best of which were without a doubt from my Sooner pal, COOOOOOODY. Here he is, rippin' shit.

Cody: Holy crap.

Cody: But, you're idle.

Cody: Figures.

Cody: That's just like you.

Cody: !!!!!!!!!!

Cody: If I were friends with Steve Harvey, I'd call him Starvey.

Cody signed off at 2:32:06 PM.

WOW. Starvey. You can't make that stuff up, folks. Right from Cody's keyboard to my blog. I am in awe of his off-the-cuffedness. (Bows)

UPDATE/EDIT: I just saw screencaps of Ella Enchanted's titties from some nude scene she did that isn't being released, and HOT DAMN she has some nice breasteseseseses.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/archives/2005/09/30/anne_hathaway_is_nude_in_havoc.html

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes. I rule.

Funky D said...

Those boobs = feh. Ribcage = not hot. My, how my math skills have progressed over the years. qvghtyh!!!

Funky D said...

The Word Verification dealie is sometimes entertaining. The one I'm faced with right now is "throb me" with an extra h. thrhobme. I think it wants it right in the blogspot.

Funky D said...

odqbu. This one makes me think of Qdoba. Mmmmmmm, Qdoba.

Andy said...

The Lee Masheter has been duped again.