Thursday, September 29, 2005

New Computer

Yes, I have a new PC, and it is glorious. One problem... I have no idea why it won't connect to the Internet (typing this with the lappy). So, who's coming over to help?

9 comments:

Funky D said...

I'm willing to get stressed out by something I don't understand, or alternatively, get drunk and laugh at our collective failure. RAVARI TONIGHT!!!

Anonymous said...

On my way.

Funky D said...

Hopefully SOONER rather than later! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Bored.

Anonymous said...

HA-larious.

Andy said...

Does that mean you're coming over to help, Andrew? Or was that a tease?

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a job for Keith or Franz... paging, paging...

[kehnternet]

Anonymous said...

Did my suggestion last night work for you?

Just curious.

Andy said...

It actually worked like a freakin' charm. You're the man, Adam. What can I say? Thanks a million.

Anonymous said...

Glad I could help :-)