--I've been without my X-Box for nearly a week and I have yet to suffer one significant case of the "shakes." I do have a hankering for guiding my Reds of Cincinnati through the 2030 season right about now, but I think I can overcome it. One day at a time and all that jazz. I can do it.
--Has anyone seen the newish Coca Cola advertisement that they're running at the theaters lately? The one with the kids making the "documentary" that amounts to a lot of film of them staring contemplatitively out into the sunset, usually while sitting on the hood of a beat up car. I guess it's trying to be a road trip chronicle, with the harrowing journey taking them to underground radio stations and bicycle repair shops, as well as hitting on very eh" chicks who we're supposed to think are God's gift And it always ends with them giving each other one of those lame, clueless white boy handshakes and drinking Cokes.
Who are they marketing this thing to? I didn't live like that at 15, nor did anyone I know. Seriously, why does Coca Cola even need to advertise anymore? Don't they own 5 continents at this point anyway?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
and and and they privatize water! they're all bad! bad coke! up your nose or down your throat, bad coke!
Post a Comment