Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Soundtrack to a Blog Entry, Vol. INFINITY

It's nice every now and then to have a day with absolutely nothing you have to do. Today was that day. Take that, DVR backlog.

This isn't going to be like the previous two Soundtrack to a Blog Entry posts, as I am now SKROBBLING, or something, so if you look to the top left of this page, you'll find Big Brother tracking my listening habits. Holla. I realize of course that it won't reflect what I was listening to while I wrote this particular entry, but I don't feel like coming up with something pithy to say after each song title listed. DEAL.

The reaction to the Canadian Litterbug has forced my hand. I have to create an elaborate back story for him.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
World's greatest smile. No arguments. It would only lead to a lot of me saying "DON'T CARE."

Hm... what else? Hey, you know what? NOTHING ELSE. There's literally nothing happening. PEACE!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hey, I'm not TALKING about the impending divorce. I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to post a picture featuring both Jenna AND Lloyd Kaufman!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think what's great about that picture is Lloyd probably has NO IDEA who those two are.

Say what you will about him, he's certainly a showman.

Andy said...

I would think that since they made a movie for him, he probably knows who they are. Just a guess.

Unknown said...

HA HA HAHAHAHA that's right.

Wow dumb. I was just arrogantly picturing some event attended by hordes of C-list (and down) celebs and they all just happened to be there.

Har.

Andy said...

C LIST!? JENNA!?

She's in Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story!

Unknown said...

I figured I'd get a li'l indignation there.

;)