Thursday, October 25, 2007

Scatterbrained

I change my mind by the hour on my favorite movie/song/video game/whatever, but right now, at 1:32 pm on Thursday, October 25th, 2007, there is no better start to a verse of a song than RZA's on Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthing ta Fuck Wit: "I be tossin, enforcin, my style is awesome/I'm causin' more Family Fueds than Richard Dawson." Bobby Digital for the win!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"My album sux."

I left out "television show" on the whole favorites loop, as I generally remain pretty consistent with that. It was The Critic for many years, followed by Farscape for quite a while, and The Office is currently ruling that roost. I take few lovers in this department, and treat them all very well.

I just joined a fantasy basketball league that my buddy Jeremy invited me to. I have to go about the headache inducing process of pre-drafting, as I won't be available live due to Halloween Movie Marathon related reasons. Which reminds me of something Seanbaby wrote one time, which I will paraphrase: "I personally read Hulk Hogan's autobiography twice for Hulkamania related reasons." Hulkamania related reasons. Seanbaby is a great man. Why did he have to become moderately successful and lose interest in his website?

Speaking of biographies, I got Chris Jericho's. Paul tells me that I need to read it ASAP, before he starts calling me up randomly and telling me stories from it. I plan on tackling it on Sunday after the Browns whip up on the lowly Rams.

I'm going to see the SOUND OF URCHIN tonight for the second time in my life. This time, not at Bernie's! YAY! That calls for a celebration!

Close your eyes and picture yourself doing a Vince McMahon strut. No? Not good enough? FINE. Here's your celebration.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yay! Screw Bernie's!

Seriously, boo that place. Claustrophobia like a motherfucker.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Terrycloth robes the world over are like, "Pick me!" Back off, terrycloth robes! BACK OFF.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I finished Jericho's gimmick today and I am sad I no longer get to read about his outstanding life.

Andy said...

I guess you'll have so settle for watching the continuation of his outstanding career, and then at the conclusion of it, reading about the rest of his outstanding life.

Unknown said...

Seeing as Bernie's was always dank and never seemed to really get "cleaned up," I can only imagine how much worse it must have gotten in the ten or so years since I've actually been inside it.

I used to love me some garlic schmeer and a Dr. Brown's cream soda, though. OO-WEE.