
AL ROKER IS THERE GOD DAMN IT.
Yes, it's that time of year again. The time where I sit in Dave's basement and watch what all of the Halloween movies. ALL OF THEM. Even the third one, which has nothing to do with the rest of the series. Though it's a nice Balderdash break to be honest.
Oh hey, did I tell you that D'LO FUCKING BROWN signed with TNA? Now, obviously, TNA is wack for the most part, but I fully intend to watch every episode of Impact from his debut until they completely ruin him through shoddy booking. So, that's gotta be good for at least two weeks, right?

Japanese children are not immune to the fury of the Lo' Down!
Office thoughts for season 4, episode 5, Local Ad. Back to the 30 minute format, but it was just packed from end to end. It's funny how Pam is so willing to chase her dreams, yet Jim, as his Second Live avatar illustrated, hasn't taken any chances on himself. Episodes where Michael shows competence always make me happy, though I'm glad they don't happen every week. In successive episodes now, Michael Scott has displayed first social and then professional capability. And his commercial was AMAZING. Moment of the episode was Michael missing the sarcasm and chastising Darryl for being ignorant of rap: "You need to learn a lot about your own culture. I'll make you a mix." Let's see... what else? It looks like Angela and Dwight are on the path towards reconciliation, which is fine because realistically they're both too weird to be with anyone but one another.

"Oh, D!"
All right, I've got some things to do before the marathon, so I'll see you folks tomorrow, when my hair is matted and I haven't slept in over twenty-four hours. Peace!

Where is Jenna Fischer's horror vehicle? A prequel to Slither would be great!

3 comments:
Are you aware that Scranton is a bumblefuck stank little nowheresburg?
Prequel to Slither would be great.
DON'T CARE. Office tie-ins win.
I'll give you this. When you obsess, you obsess HARD.
Post a Comment