Friday, August 24, 2007

Starting your weekend off on the right foot.

It's looking very likely that the new streak may end at six entries, as I am going to Kentucky and I'm not sure the Internet has spread there yet. We'll see, but it's looking unlikely. Anyhow, here's a couple of things that you should note this weekend.

Randy Couture will beat Gabriel Gonzaga by 4th round ref stoppage tomorrow night. Georges St. Pierre will knock out Josh Koscheck in the 2nd round. There, it's all right here on the blog. So if I'm wrong, you've got the better part of a day to mock me for my stupidity before I can come back and edit my picks.

For Columbusites, or really, really ambitious out of towners, the plan for Sunday is Hong Kong Buffet followed by WWE's Summerslam show. I don't know what time we're aiming at for HKB, but I'd figure around 6. Andrew has volunteered to drive a car load. Hopefully we'll need it.

So, I heard that it's just ELEVEN DAYS until The Office Season 3 is all up ins.

The Jenna Fischer picture well has not run dry. Far from it. But I got to thinking about how sorry I am to be missing consecutive Saturdays, blog-wise, and I think it's time I brought back a classic. The untopped, perhaps untoppable, mother of all Jenna pics. Holla.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Bliss.

4 comments:

Funky D said...

Mmmmmmmm.

Anonymous said...

All my shiz is moved to the new apartment, so unpacking can commence. We are also ready and capable of hosting visitors to el casa del diablos de toledo.

Andy said...

Um... good for you? Seriously, what the fuck?

Andy said...

I thought for a second that maybe someone got lost, but maybe it's Lucas?